The University of Florida Libraries are here to assist you with data management planning, including the development of data management plans, supporting long term preservation needs, improving data discoverability, and meeting UF security and privacy requirements.
Data Management Support Services include but are not limited to:
- Development of data management plans (e.g. Data Management Plan Tool – https://dmptool.org/)
- Assistance with selection and deposit of data in repositories (e.g. Domain-specific and Generalists repositories – https://www.nlm.nih.gov/NIHbmic/nih_data_sharing_repositories.html)
- Identification of recommended data repositories
- Assistance with data preservation and long-term archiving
- Development of research data management policy and statements
- Assistance with funding agencies data management and sharing requirements (e.g. NIH Data Management and Sharing Policy – https://sharing.nih.gov/data-management-and-sharing-policy)